Diorama BP Gas Station

Update:  Sorry for the missing pics!  When I started this blog I used to host my pictures on webshots.  Sadly they have gone under and I can no longer retrieve my pictures.  I will try to see if I have them stored elsewhere but for now there are no pics to this post.


Here's a BP Gas Station which I won off ebay recently.  Brand new!

Instructions and stickers:

Quick pre-assembly test:

Hope someone can give me a little history about this BP Gas station.  It's all plastic, and has a six piece base which you clip together.  It has four gas pump stations, a car wash, a service bay and a convenience store.  Also included are instructions and sheets of stickers which you can apply to all the buildings.  I plan to repaint the buildings and pumps in the near future.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment